No need to run R&D to see what we’re cooking up. Here are the current projects in the Netrunner pipeline.
Any set names wrapped in quotation marks are design codenames. They don’t necessarily have anything to do with the content of the set, and they’ll be replaced with more appropriate names closer to release.
For details on what stage in production each upcoming set is, please visit our Product Status Page.
The Liberation Cycle
The Liberation Cycle is Null Signal Games’ third full cycle of Netrunner expansions. The first set, The Automata Initiative, is scheduled to release in Q3 2023. The design codename for this cycle was “Bell-Tower” until its official title announcement.
Liberation Cycle Fast Facts
- Estimated release date: Set 1 Q3 2023, Set 2 TBC
- Design codename: “Bell-Tower (🔔🗼)”
- Sets: The Automata Initiative. Name of Set 2 TBC
- Size: 140 cards
- Set symbol: Sabiá bird
Liberation Cycle Status
- Design: Concept Locked
- Development: Set 1 code complete, Set 2 in testing.
- Creative: Concept locked, art and fiction in-progress
- Rules: In-progress
- “Piggy-Bank” (🐷🏦) will follow “Bell-Tower”, as our fourth expansion cycle.
- “Squid-Island” (🦑🏝️) will follow “Piggy-Bank”, as our fifth expansion cycle.
- “Ghost-Dragon” (👻🐲) will follow “Squid-Island”, as our sixth expansion cycle.