With a lot of new people joining the game, we decided it’s time to start a Community Roundup feature! This is where we can point newcomers to some of the best content being produced and any cool events taking place. Scroll down for links to the most exciting happenings of the week!
- Métropole Grid continue their overview of every faction in System Gateway with a new video covering the Jinteki cards. Expect not just an analysis of each and every card, but interesting deep dives into the theme, background, and mechanics of the faction.
- Team Squared are newcomers to Netrunner, and veteran player Mark has been teaching them using the System Gateway starter decks. The third installment of their journey dropped this week, or you can visit their channel and watch the previous episodes as well!
- Return of an old favorite next, as Graham, Dane, and Chris thaw Shipment from ChiLo, the sentient weapon masquerading as a podcast, from its cryogenic stasis pod in order to discuss System Gateway’s Runner identities! Will it be a fun chat between friends excited about new cards, or have they awakened something too powerful to control?
- The Slumscast have been spoiling us lately, with a new episode for every week of April! To bring this cavalcade of weekly content to a close, they’re joined by DanB, who tells them all about luring lapsed players back into the game, organising tournaments, where new players can buy tokens, new player resource link-hub Near-Earth Hub, the Green Level Clearance new players’ Discord server, and many more.
- Ysengrin of the Itinerant Pro Testers Discord server has been uploading videos of top players playing and discussing the best decks in the current metagame. This week, Hivemind Maxx takes on Asa and Built To Last. The thoughtful analysis of every decision point in the game is invaluable for anyone trying to improve at the game!
That’s it for this week! If you feel we’ve missed something, or you’re making something you’d like included in the next roundup, email us or let us know through our Facebook or Twitter accounts!